One Clinton’s amenity spaces were designed to enhance the quality of urban living, starting with your arrival to the double-height residential entrance. Bronze and limestone details bring the elegance of the exterior façade into the building.
- Full service building with 24-hour attended lobby and Resident Manager
- Package room with refrigerated storage
- High capacity laundry room
- Bicycle storage
- Underground self-parking garage spaces available for purchase
- Private storage available for purchase
- WiFi in all common areas
- Sky Lounge with full entertaining kitchen, bar and Terrace
- Landscaped Terrace with grilling stations and outdoor lounge spaces
- Children’s Center with indoor and outdoor active play areas
- Fully sound attenuated Screening Room and music rehearsal space
- Residents’ Study
- Fitness Center adjacent to Terrace
- Yoga Studio
- Sauna and hot tub
Terrace & Fitness
With views over Cadman Plaza Park, the 3,500 SF landscaped terrace is ideal for sunbathing, summer barbeques and quiet enjoyment. The terrace is surrounded by a series of amenity spaces: a cutting-edge fitness center, yoga room, hot tub and sauna and a children’s play center.
Up on the 26th floor, the Sky Lounge has double-height wall-to-wall windows and a terrace designed to maximize enjoyment of the spectacular Manhattan skyline and Harbor views. It is the perfect setting for an evening cocktail or a special event.
In the sound attenuated multimedia room, residents can enjoy a private movie screening or use the room for music practice.
Children can engage in active play inside the spacious children’s room or outside in the sprinklers and slide on the landscaped terrace.
The fifth floor Study is the perfect spot for residents to work outside of their apartments, gather to watch a movie or sports event, and entertain guests with the built in wet bar.